Sunday, March 22, 2015

Radio - Sunday, March 22nd, 2015



Listen to the show on the player above or download an MP3 file of the show.

ALCOHOL FUELED - Poison (Self-Released)

BLANK PAGES - Golden Chains (Hardware)
TV FREAKS - Battle (Schizophrenic)
IMAGINARY DICTIONARY - James Brown (Hardware)
CATHOLIC GUILT - Man Of Straw (Doom town / Cut the Cord)
DEAD MOUTH - Through Being Cool (CIUT)

FIRST BASE - You've got a hold on me (Hosehead)
FASHIONISM - Smash the state with your face (Hosehead)
SUBWAY SECT - Ambition (Rough Trade)
SPASTICS - Cherry Pop (Rip Off)
BUM - Don't come close to me (Lancerock)

CRIMEN - Bien Chafa (Discos Enfermos)
S.H.I.T. - Private Lies (Static Shock)
RAYOS X - El Ejercito (Silenzio Statico)
CHEAP DRUGS - Still Nothing (Hardware)
HASSLER - Cannon fodder (Deranged)
SYSTEMATIC DEATH - Fight War, Not Wars (Fade In)

LOW CULTURE - Nervous Wreck (Dirt Cult / Rad Girlfriend)
TRANZMITORS - Teenage Tragedy (Deranged)
POINTED STICKS - All I Could Take (Unreleased)
BUZZCOCKS - I don't know what to do with my life (United Artists)
THE CLASH - What's My Name ? (CBS)
THE SCREWED - In the City (Screwed)
AJUTINE VALITSUS - Kasuta Asju Oigesti (Self-Released)
TOTAL LOVE - I Don't Wanna Work (Self-Released)

A Nuggets / Pebbles set inspired by an upcoming show with the Sonics which also sees a new release by the band. "Bad Betty" below is one of the new songs. 

LOVE - My little red book (Elektra)
THE CHOB - We're Pretty Quick (Lavette)
THE DEL-VETTS - Last time around (Sundazed)
THE STOOGES - I wanna be your dog (Elektra)
THE SONICS - Cinderella (Etiquette)
THE SONICS - Bad Betty (Re Vox)
SHOCK TREATMENT - Belfast Telegraph (Good Vibrations)
PERSONAL AND THE PIZZAS - Never find me (1-2-3-4 Go)
LEATHERFACE - Springtime

SCHOOL JERKS - Ugly Minds, Ugly Faces (Bad Vibrations)
KREMLIN - Anti Septic (Hardware)
ANTIDOTE - Zero Mentality (Antidote)
THE MOB - Doctor Butcher (Mob Style)
RAD - Banned in Citurs Heights (Sacramento)
DOUBLE-O - Putting DC on the Map (R&B)
NO LABELS - Not for me (Fartblossom)

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES - Subliminal (Frontier)

No comments:

Post a Comment