Saturday, November 27, 1993

Blundermen "Blunder on Bikini Island" 10"

This is a record I put out on my label Ragamuffin Soldier Records. The band featured Pat Laso on bass, who used to sing in Kops for Christ, Niall Carsons on vocals and guitar, and Jon Harvie on drums and vocals. Jon and Niall went on to play in the Blastcaps and Warface and a few other side projects. They released a demo before this and recorded this at Rumenal studio, which had more to do with knowing Mike Pedrow from the Soup Club. Rumenal was his next venture. The songs on here are:
1. Don't Wanna Hear
2. Wasted Days
3. Atrophy
4. My Train's (Still at the Station of the Crass)
5. Objector
6. Fears of Yesterday
7. Greedy Hands Reaching

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I bought this record, and still have it in my collection. I was wondering, seeing how I have already paid for the recording, would it be possible to get a digital recording on this record, in any format? Thanks :) I can be contacted at coughcool72@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete