Sunday, August 23, 2026

Radio : EXD 1402 - Sunday August 23, 2026


Download the show here

This is episode 1402 of EXD and was put together by Andre Zadorozny, Bee Traverse, Christian Overall, Rob Ferraz, and Stephen Perry. On this episode : 

  • Lots of Canadian hardcore featuring Brutalize, Absolut, Contain and BFD 
  • Don Pyle appreciation - Crash Kills 5, Shadowy Men, Fifth Column 
  • A set of punk rock from the rock starting with Skullface and Others 
  • A set of Neder core inspired by the Neuroot show 
  • An interview with Motorloaf 
  • A demo feature by Improvised Explosive Device 

HAKUCHI - Disturb (Overthrow)

New Stuff for SOCAN (Chris) 
VOLTAGE - ¿Reason? (Self-released) 
MURDERSQUAD T.O. - The Frozen Years (Self-released) 
BRUTALIZE - Gimme Distortion To Hell (Self-released) 
ABSOLUT - Otherside (ANM
CELL DETH - Wage War (Broken Skull


Don Pyle appreciation (Bee)
CRASH KILLS FIVE - What Do you Do at Night
SHADOWY MEN ON A SHADOWY PLANET - Theme from T.V. (Glass)
FIFTH COLUMN - Donna (K)
GREEK BUCK - Spunk (Valmouth)
FILTHY GAZE OF EUROPE - Domestic Accidents (Ugly Pop)

Canadian (Andre)
FIRST STRIKE - Fade Away (Certain Def CCIV) 
CONTAIN - Hamartia (Self-Released) 
FREEZERBURN - My Own Myth (Be About It) 
BFD - Invitation (Total Supply
PLUTO’S KISS - All the Wrong Reasons (Total Supply

SECTION EIGHT - The Past Won't Change 
THE EASY EIGHT - 19.15.19 (Static Shock
R.A.Z.O.R. - Crowbars and Craniums (Self-released)
RULES - Dead South 
ALIENATOR - Brutal Occupation (Black Water

Speed (Stephen)
PUGNAS - Asfalto (Self-released)
BOLO - Delusional (Self-released) 
PIG CITY - Born Wrong (To live a lie
SEX PRISONER - Build For Speed (To live a lie)  
ABANGLUPA - for the common good (Self-released)

Show Listings segment (Stephen)

St. John’s hardcore
SKULLFACE AND OTHERS - B-Rad (Self-Released) 
NOT ENOUGH BULLETS - How the Other Side Lives (Self-Released)
CLOCKED IN - Compensation (Self-released) 
RECKONING FORCE - Washed Up, Washed Out (Self-released) 
TIED DOWN - Get Rad-ified (Self-released) 
WEAK LINK - Shaky Ground (Self-released) 
ANIMAL CRIMES - Lock Down (Self-released) 
DESPERTA - Autoestima (Self-released) 
TUNNEL VISION - Lead (Self-released) 
DOBERMAN - Wishing Well (Self-released) 

Nedercore
NEUROOT - Dogs of the System (Smeul / Limbabwe)
THE EX - Six of One - Half a Dozen of the Other (Self-released) 
NEO PUNKZ - If I watch TV (Neo)
BGK - Holiday in Lebanon (Vogelspin / R Radical)
GEPOPEL - Paracide (Die Hard)
NO PIGS - Money (Nozem)
LARM - Dollars and Roebels (Coalition / Kangaroo)
ANTIDOTE - We Support All Forms Of Resistance Against This Racist System (Looney Tunes)
NEUROOT - Egalitär (Smeul)

Motorloaf interview (Stephen)
Band from Atlanta playing in Canada. Spoke with Joel, Nate, Pete, Bryan about the band, the releases, the tour, and the new ep.  

MOTORLOAF - Dead Horses 
(Self-released)
Interview with Motorloaf (CIUT)
JUDY AND THE JERKS - I lost my feet
Interview with Motorloaf (CIUT)
MOTORLOAF - Old days (Self-released)

Demo Feature (Stephen)
Improvised Explosive Device (I.E.D.) are a power violence band from London, Montreal, Ottawa opened for Neuroot on Thursday at the Linsmore. 

I.E.D. - The light will burn me into ash (Self-released)
I.E.D. - ex-Military (Self-released)
I.E.D. - Head shot (Self-released)
I.E.D. - No Contact (Self-released)
I.E.D. - Unregistered (Self-released)
I.E.D. - King ov $orrow (Self-released)
I.E.D. - Unholy Martyr (Self-released)
I.E.D. - Car Bomb (Self-released)
I.E.D. - Adverse drug effect (Self-released)
I.E.D. - Intracranial pressure (Self-released)

Ska outro
THE REPUBLICATS - Disconnected

No comments:

Post a Comment