Sunday, October 15, 1995

The Mods "Twenty 2 Months" CD


The title represents the time that the Mods were together. The Mods were from Scarborough and the band was on the Last Pogo bill and self-released an ep on White Collar Records. This CD collects the ep and the other songs that were recorded at the ep recording back in May 1979. There was another recording at Phase One studios in January 1980 and live material from the Horseshoe collected for this CD. Chris Spedding mixed the material in January 1985. The songs on here are:

1. Reign of Terror
2. Troubled Times
3. Reactions
4. You Use Me
5. Between Four Walls
6. Coming In Out of the Rain
7. Changed my Mind
8. The Other Side
9. Tell Her I'll Be There
10. Second Chance
11. Anywhere but with you
12. I Don't Even Mind
13. Swaying Hair
14. Just Begun
15. The Look in Your Eyes
16. Out of Your Hands
17. The Other Side (Live)
18. From a Window (Live)
19. New Breed (Live)
20. Bust Down (Live)
21. Step Out Tonight

2 comments:

  1. How do I go about buy this cd. I had the original ep and the last pogo, but lost them in a divorce. sigh. I remember seeing the band open for the Police at the music hall, and I think the concert was recorded and played back on CFNY or maybe a simulcast. it was a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They opened for Squeeze. Had that tape and it died. Anyone have a copy???

      Delete