Sunday, June 19, 1988

Son of Happy "t.a.l.h.s.o.m.a." cassette

Son of Happy recorded this at Reaction Studios in June 1988. The band featured Chris Labonte on vocals and guitar, Skeletor on bass, and Dave Davies on drums. The title of this was an acronym for something. Chris was an artist and did all the band's artwork including the sticker below. The songs on here are:
1. L'il Head
2. Dive
3. 52 Blue Shirt Bash up
4. Couch Potato
5. Sweaty Ears
6. The Beautiful People
7. Voice in my Head




2 comments:

  1. HOW do I get a copy or download of the Son of Happy demo?? I used to have it, and seenthem play live a few times.

    canadaspaceman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought a bootleg copy from skullfuckingmetal distro. Funny how I mentioned this band,and the guy's roomate had a copy,and decided to release it since nobody has uploaded it.

    ReplyDelete